The 2017 SCGA Membership Open Enrollment is now live and believe it or not, there are some definite pros for signing up during this time!
Here’s a list of the 5 reasons why you should get your 2017 membership during open enrollment:
- 2017 membership starts the day you sign up. Join today, get the rest of 2016 FREE on us!
- Take advantage of our opening early bird rate of $55. One fee (it’s less than a typical round of golf) and your membership is good through December 31, 2017.
- If you are new to the SCGA and this is your first time signing up, by getting your membership now you’ll have instant access to the member outings left on the calendar.
- Whether you are joining for the first time or simply renewing your 2016 membership your new benefits start now – the SCGA has introduced a handful of great new benefits like cash towards tee times (thank you UnderPar!), free points to Forelinx, two week free trial for the Players Club and more!
- Beat the holiday cash blues… get your membership today for the low annual one-time rate of $55 and don’t stress about having to fork over the cash during the holidays at the turn of the year.
Don’t forget… your 2017 SCGA membership gets you instant access to SOCAL Golfer!
Already a member? Sign into your account and select “Renew Membership” to get your annual rate special for only $45! Be sure to use the special member renewal coupon code that will be sent directly to your inbox!