Only a handful of more days left to keep your GHIN Handicap Index and SCGA membership active for 2017. Don’t risk the embarrassment of forgetting, showing up to a round of golf that you need your Handicap Index and it being expired. Yikes!
Renewing (or signing up as a new member) is super simple!
- Start by logging into your account.
- Click the red “Register” button at the top of the page. Or, select “Join Now” for those of you new to SOCAL Golfer.
- Fill in the missing information. If it’s a renewal it should be mostly pre-filled with the exception of credit card information. If you’re new, fill out the form completely and if you already have an existing GHIN number be sure to put it in the provided slot so we can ensure you get to keep your exact number and score history.
- If you’re renewing be sure to enter in your special coupon code to get your 2017 member for $45. Can’t find it? Let us know at [email protected] If you’re new, your membership is only $49. Cheap!
- Hit submit.
- Receive your confirmation email that all went through and you’re good to go.
When will you receive your benefits? For everyone GHIN activation is immediate! Same goes for your SOCAL Golfer membership… immediate! Upload your photo and fill in your profile and start using the site to connect with other golfers.
– Renewing members: You’ll receive your packet with benefit cards and SCGA member card with your January issue of FORE magazine.
– New members: You’ll receive your packet within 3-4 weeks of signing up.
Need more info on the benefits? Visit the SCGA page at: http://www.scga.org/2join/redeem