Why join an eClub? Simple!
- Annual membership fees are approximately $60. That’s it. $60 one time for the entirety of the year.
- Joining mid-year or late in the year? Starting from June through December the one-time membership fee is basically half of the annual fee.
- There are no initiation fees or monthly dues.
- Not ready to join a traditional country club? No worries! eClubs are a great way to join the SCGA, get familiar with the organization and when you are able to afford the larger fees and dues they are happy to help you get situated at a great club in your area.
- Even as an eClub member you still get the same access to your USGA provided GHIN Handicap.
- eClub members have the same access to all of the SCGA benefits – special member outings, special member discounts, appreciation events, FORE magazine, Roger Dunn gift card, and ability to enter into any of the competitive tournament events.
- Signing up is easy! Sticking with the theme of being electronic everything is handled online. It’s a simple form that you submit your contact information, billing and shipping info and you’re all set. Your GHIN Handicap and SCGA member status is activated immediately.
Truthfully, it’s a great way to get started with the SCGA to learn how it all works, take advantage of the benefits, and get to know all of their offerings without having to dive in too far too fast. It’s a simple one-time annual fee that’s worry free.
Not a SOCAL Golfer yet? Our half-year memberships are now available with promo code HALF2016 or try our new FREE membership option!