Why do you play golf? You love to be outdoors, you love the challenge, you love the competition, you just love the game? No matter what your reason is there is always the underlying desire to get better. Right? I’m fairly certain there is absolutely no one on the planet who golfs with a goal of getting worse… and if he or she does exist then they are exempt from reading any further.
Unless you play the exact same course every time you play and tee off from the same tee boxes every single round then it’s pretty tough to track your progress. That’s why we believe everyone should have a USGA golf handicap index! Not only will it track your game but it will allow you to play a fair match with golfers of all skill levels.[su_button url=”http://bit.ly/SGLaunchLP” target=”blank” style=”glass” icon=”icon: arrow-right”]GET YOUR USGA HANDICAP WITH SOCAL GOLFER[/su_button]
9 Reasons Why You Need a USGA Golf Handicap Index:
- Tracking your score (including penalty strokes!) is the best indicator of where your game is at. Track your score, post your score, give yourself a goal.
- Want to play in charity golf tournaments or competitive tournaments? You’ll need a Handicap Index.
- Keeping up with your scratch golfer (who btw tracks his score religiously) buddy can be daunting but if you play a round and compete from a “net” perspective you could walk away the winner!
- Spouse frustrated with always losing to you (or vice versa)? A USGA Golf Handicap Index can level the playing field just like I mentioned in #3 above.
- You’re allowed to track even a 9 hole round. Don’t have time for a full 18 …no worries!
- Have the desire to make a trip to golf mecca and play the likes of St. Andrews Old Course? …they require your handicap index.
- Virtually every regulation golf course (full 18 and executive par 3’s) are eligible for posting your score.
- It’s easy. Yes. Finish your round and login from your mobile device and post your score. No excuses.
- You can’t honestly know how well your game is without tracking it and the USGA Golf Handicap Index system is the best way to follow your progression.
Okay, so you’re convinced… now how do you get that index number? Simple! SOCAL Golfer is becoming an official SCGA Member Club on November 2nd which means we will be offering every single one of our members their own personal USGA Handicap Index number. Membership is only $60 per year… yes, that’s it!
What are you waiting for? Sign up now to be the first in line to get your membership and start tracking your game![button-red url=”http://bit.ly/SGLaunchLP” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Sign Up Now[/button-red]