Call it a sport or call it a game, no matter, golf is no longer just for the wealthy and retired.
Sure we’ve all seen the surge of “Grow the Game” from the global golfing community but what we’ve seen and what we are trying to help accomplish here at SOCAL Golfer is a new approach to help golfers young, old, working, and in school get out and enjoy golf more often.
Once upon a time it was just the wealthy and retired that were able to take advantage of joining a golf club and getting time out on the course. Prices on tee times have stayed relatively consistent in nature over the years and the cost for the gear, apparel, and other equipment can add up. Enter clubs such as SOCAL Golfer who have done the heavy lifting for you by finding deals on all things golf related, provided a clubhouse that doesn’t cost the same as your rent or mortgage per month, and guided you to a virtual space where you can meet other golf enthusiasts just like yourself but all the while maintaining the same goal – keep golf good, keep golfers great!
Although we all know that golf can be enjoyed at any age it’s a matter of finding the time and money to make it happen. We hope to be that club to help you get what you need to get out on the course more often and at great courses in our region.
Here’s the deal… forget the stigma of wealth and retired.
- A lifetime – enjoyable at any age
- Healthy – Vitamin D from the sun, exercise, and mental
- Social – there are approximately 1.2 million golfers in Southern California alone
- Equitable – no other game or sport allows you to compete equally at any skill level, age, or sex
- Addictive – there is always room for improvement
- Fun – good or bad days, nothing beats being out on the course
Share in the comments the one thing that you could use to be able to play more golf?